Here are some of the major changes to the game!
- The Noble Lady now awards Credits instead of Gems.
- Players can now earn 10 Gems each day by earning 100 activity points through the Daily Assistant.
- The Noble Lady should no longer crash the server when she appears!
- Added more detail when viewing other players' profiles.
- Apprentice Gear can now be upgraded to a max of level 10. Hope Bringer (and above) can still be upgraded beyond level 10.
- Sanctify now shows in the battle screen.
- Banish Baal rewards window updated so its more clear what you've won from the event.
- Players' guilds are now visible in the arena screen.
- Mysterious chests are divided by Realm instead of the entire server.
- Reduced the cost of some items from the Labyrinth vendor.
Source May 30, 2013